Coronavirus - COVID-19
Coronavirus - COVID-19
Coronavirus, COVID-19 - What you need to know
As of 11th May 2020
We can confirm that we have had no outbreaks on our parks, we're currently open in our booking for future bookings and support anyone with upcoming bookings, however we are taking no further bookings at the moment to arrive before June 12th 2020 in case we are unable to open and will provide an update should any changes occur to any of our breaks.
At Sunnyvale, the health and safety of our Guests, Owners and Team is our number one priority.
We understand that you may be feeling unsettled given the rapidly changing situation around Coronavirus.
We want to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the developing situation and following Government guidance to ensure you can enjoy the holiday you deserve.
Changes to your booking due to the coronavirus
- Our customers' wellbeing is our top priority. In light of the UK government's latest advice and due to the ever-changing circumstances surrounding the coronavirus and the uncertainties that come with it, we understand that our customers may need to make changes to their travel plans because of it.
- For xisting bookings made prior to 19th March with an arrival date on or before 31st May 2020*, customers may request a change to the start date of their booking by up to 12 months, subject to availability. We will waive any administration charges for the change but depending on the cost of the accommodation of the new booking, you may have to make a further payment or may receive a partial refund with respect to the cost of accommodation.
- *Customers will need to contact us at least 48 hours before their scheduled arrival date.
- If you would prefer, we would offer a full refund for these dates. This process may be delayed until we are able to staff the office following government guidelines on working from home.
- Any bookings between the 1st of June and 12th of June can move their holidays now at no cost however as we may be able to open before then we are currently not offering refunds for these dates.
- We will update this page should our policy on this change.
Confidence in our care
If you're due to be enjoying your holiday with us shortly we would like to assure you of the action that we are taking to ensure the risk to our guests, owners and team remains low.
We have increased and upweighted our cleaning procedures across our holiday homes and in all of our public areas and will continue to do so throughout your break. You will also notice an increase in hand sanitation stations on our parks.
Where can I receive more information about Coronavirus?
We would advise you to check the GOV.UK website for the most up-to-date information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public
What can I do to protect myself?
Whether visiting our parks or planning to shortly we would ask all our guests and owners to take the following sensible Government Advice:
- Washing hands regularly. Wash hands for at least 30 seconds and use an alcohol based hand sanitiser if soap and water is not available. https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/best-way-to-your-hands/
- Maintain good hygiene practices such as using tissues when coughing or sneezing and disposing of the tissue in a bin.