Terms & Conditions
DEPOSIT: £75.00 when the booking is made and the full amount due 8 weeks before date of arrival. If the booking is made within 4 weeks of arrival, we will require payment in full. This is payable by cheque, postal order or cash. Credit card payments are also accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: DEPOSIT IS PER WEEK BOOKED AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS YOUR HOLIDAY IS AFFECTED BY COVID19 AND WE HAVE TO RE CLOSE THE PARK IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES YOU CAN CHANGE THE DATE OF YOUR HOLIDAY FREE OF CHARGE.
If you pay your deposit by debit/credit card, we will hold this number as security.
The deposit is non-refundable. A booking forms a contract between you (the person making the booking) and the Park. We agree to hold the accommodation for the agreed days in a suitable holiday home/bungalow/cottage for the number of people in your group, and you (the person making the booking) agree to pay for the accommodation as requested. We would, therefore, recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance in case of cancellation.
Conditions of Hire
1. DEPOSIT: £75.00 when the booking is made and the full amount due 8 weeks before date of arrival. If the booking is made within 8 weeks of arrival, we will require payment in full. This is payable by cheque, postal order or cash. Credit card payments are also accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: DEPOSIT IS PER WEEK BOOKED AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE
2. A booking fee of £85.00 is included in the total cost of all Holidays.
3. If payment is not received by the appointed date, we are entitled to assume you do not require the caravan which may then be re-let without further notice. If we are unable to re-let, the hirer is liable for the balance of the hire fee.
4. Phone bookings will remain firm provided we receive your postal confirmation and initial payment within five days. No reservation will exist until an acknowledgement and acceptance has been received by the hirer.
5. All bookings commence at 4.00pm (subject to unavoidable delays) on date of arrival and terminate at 9.30am on date of departure.
6. Sunnyvale Holiday Park Ltd, reserves the right to re-let a caravan if the prospective tenant and his party have not taken up residence by 10am the morning after the start date of the holiday unless notified to the contrary. It will be deemed that the booking is cancelled and all monies forfeited.
7. The caravan must be left in a clean and tidy condition and the hirer will make good or pay for any furniture, fixtures and equipment which may be broken, lost or damaged during occupation of the caravan.
8. Young parties of all males/females or combination of both are not accepted.
9. Due to clerical work involved any alteration or amendment requested by the client after the booking form has been received will be subject to an alteration fee of £25.00. This fee should be sent with the confirmation (within five days of telephone call - if applicable).
10. Sunnyvale Holiday Park Ltd reserves the right to refuse any booking application. For the wellbeing of guests, Sunnyvale Holiday Park Ltd, reserves the right to terminate the party's holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons in the holiday party might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of guests or members of our staff.
11. All facilities will be available from Februry half term until October half term inclusive. Off peak weeks may have a limited entertainment offering.
12. Sunnyvale Holiday Park Ltd shall not be liable in the event that accommodation or advertised facilities or amenities are not available due to circumstances beyond its control.
13. It may be necessary at the beginning or end of the season to amend or withdraw certain facilities according to demand. Accordingly, Sunnyvale Holiday Park Ltd, reserves the right to alter or withdraw amenities or facilities or any part of the programme of activities either advertised or previously available without prior notice.
14. Our brochure is prepared months in advance and we reserve the right to amend details without prior notice.
15. Sunnyvale Holiday Park Ltd, reserve the right to reduce the price of holiday homes at any time to make special offers available.
16. Sunnyvale Holiday Park Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for personal injury to customers or inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property - however caused.
17. Holiday booking covers parking space for 1 car. Additional cars are charged at £5 per night.
18. All online bookings are subject to our confirmation that the booking has been accepted in full, if any online error occurs with availability or pricing we have the right to cancel the booking or offer an alternative. Any deposits paid will be refunded in full.
19. Dogs are permitted provided they are kept on a lead at all times and sleep on a blanket or basket supplied by you. Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse and must NOT be left in the caravan unattended. Maximum number per caravan is two. They are only allowed in our pet friendly caravans, please inform the booking advisors if you require a pet friendly caravan when making your booking. Pets are charged £50.