The gorgeous Swift Burgundy holiday home, available to view today at Trefalun & Ants Hill Holiday Parks.
It’s easy to see why Burgundy is one of Swift’s most popular holiday homes from the moment you step inside the airy interior, where fresh ‘Botanical’ soft furnishings use accents of nature to bring the outside in, and a sleek new fireplace lifts the quality finish.
The Burgundy Holiday Home offers outstanding value while fusing practicality with timeless design for fantastic family accommodation. Available in a choice of two and three-bedroom layouts and modelling a soft furnishings scheme for, its versatile aspect is exceptionally appealing.
It’s easy to see why Burgundy is one of Swift’s most popular holiday homes from the moment you step inside the airy interior, where low energy LED lighting throughout creates a bright environment and an open-plan layout gives a feeling of expanse.
The well-considered lounge is filled with natural light via a full-length window, and the fixed L-shape sofa with fold-out bed is tailored to your relaxation. An on-trend aspect is provided by Burgundy’s fresh ‘Botanical’ soft furnishings, using accents of nature to bring the outside in, and a sleek fireplace lifts the quality finish.
The rural-inspired kitchen presents Shaker style doors in 'Matt Mussel' and laminate worktops with matching upstands in 'Graphite Fleetwood' finish, conveying a calm, inviting look which coordinates seamlessly with the dining area’s freestanding table and fixed seating. Burgundy also benefits from high-quality appliances, such as a Thetford 'Cocina' oven with grill, four-burner gas hob and hood, and an A+ rated double door freestanding fridge freezer.
A family bathroom comprising shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, WC, sink and extractor features across the Burgundy range, and a WC and sink off the main bedroom.
All fixed beds boast Duvalay™ mattresses with Crib 5 rated fabric, and bedside shelf units plus overbed storage are included in all bedrooms. One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom, and a vanity area with mirror and socket lends further refinement to the main bedroom.
A gas water heater keeps everyone comfortable whatever the season, aided by superb thermal performance delivered by uPVC windows, lagged underfloor pipes, and thorough floor, roof and wall insulation.
And engineered for long-lasting looks, Burgundy models stylish woodgrain textured ‘Sandstone’ aluminium cladding and LED exterior lighting, alongside bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength, a coated steel pantile roof and a Fusion galvanised chassis (with finish warrantied for ten years).
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warrantied for ten years
- Bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive pre-coated ‘folded’ steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect
- Woodgrain textured ‘Sandy Beige’ aluminium cladding White uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior side light
- Excellent thermal performance:
- 60mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Botanical soft furnishing scheme
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet with underlay
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/ bathroom(s)
- Nebraksa Oak woodgrain
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- USB sockets
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Full length window offering a scenic view
- Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed
- Coffee table
- Lined curtains with tiebacks and voiles
- Contemporary 2kW electric Optiflame® stove feature fire
- Contemporary framed wall picture
Kitchen / Dining
- Shaker style kitchen doors in Matt Mussel with doorknob handles and drawer cup pulls in Arial Pewter
- Thetford Cocina glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat-up times.
- Four-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Externally vented cooker hood
- Integrated microwave oven
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- 40mm laminate worktops with matching upstands in Lava Grey Fleetwood finish
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- Dining area with fixed style seating, freestanding table and two-cylinder stools
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Dual flush WC
- LED vanity spotlights
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
- Deep and luxurious Aurora Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric, and featuring ‘S-Line’ pocket springs and a high-density foam layer for increased and lasting comfort
- Gazunda bed in twin bedroom for extra space (one bed stores under the other when not required)
- Nebraksa Oak headboard(s)
- Bedside shelf units and overbed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
All props are for photographic purposes only.
If you would like to view in person or arrange a virtual viewing of this or any of our holiday homes, please call our sales team today on 07796 241 196
Prices from: £56,950
Location: Trefalun, Ants Hill
Size: 38ft X 12ft
No. Toilets: 2
Make Up Bed: Yes
Double Glazing: Yes
Available at the following parks
- Ants Hill
- Kenfig Pool